top of page

The VIP Jubilee $299

The VIP Jubilee is perfect for gatherings with your closest friends and family.

  • 1 hour 30 minutes
  • 299 US dollars
  • Nana's Town

Service Description

Celebrate your child's VIP birthday or any special occasion in a cozy and charming setting that will make them feel extra special. The VIP Jubilee Package includes: 20 Children Thirty minutes of decorating time 1.5 hours of private party time in a dedicated area A friendly party host to keep the excitement going, coordinate activities, and provide clean-up services Access to all play areas, ensuring every guest has a blast Socks for up to 20 children Water bottles for up to 20 children Ice cream for up to 20 children $10 per additional child Maximum of 40 guests in total ( including children)

Upcoming Sessions

Cancellation Policy

Thank you for choosing our birthday party service! We understand that plans can change, and we strive to provide a flexible refund policy. Our refund policy for birthday parties states that if you cancel your party up to two weeks (14 days) before the scheduled date, we will refund 75% of your deposit. The remaining 25% will be retained as a cancellation fee to cover administrative costs and potential lost bookings. Please note that any cancellation made within the two-week period leading up to the party date will not be eligible for a refund. This is due to the preparation and arrangements we need to make to ensure a successful event. To initiate the refund process, please contact our customer service team with your booking details and cancellation request. They will guide you through the necessary steps and assist you in receiving your refund. We value your trust and look forward to hosting a memorable birthday party for you and your guests. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

Contact Details

  • 111 South Main Street, Spring Hill, KS, USA


bottom of page